- Manage daily and weekly activities showroom - this includes personnel management and resources management designed to exceed client expectation via phone, e-mail, walk-in customer or showroom activity.
- Maximize quality utitlization of showroom and facility spaces and resources.
- Cooperate with marketing manager to create events to showcase the products and services.
- Manage acquisition of food, beverage and cooking supplies for events.
- Insure cross-training and personnel coverage during peak hours as well as during vacations and staff absences.
- Work with showroom staff to maintain daily appearance of the showroom, including cleaning, maintenance and current product placement.
- Monitor showroom traffic and insure documentation and tracking of client traffic.
- Insure timely response to client phone and e-mail inquiries.
- Provide feedback, documentation and objective assessment of showroom staff accountabilities to direct manager.
- Other related projects as designed.
- Male/Female, <40 years old.
- Min. 3 year experience in sales and administration, preferably in showroom managing.
- Bachelor degree from related background such as Marketing, Public Relations, Management, or Economics.
- Have customer service skill with the ability to build strong relationship with existing and new customers.
- Self motivated with strong power of persuasion and has an interest in the art/interior.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately.
- Proficient in English.
- Ability to promote and sell their luxurious and beautiful pieces.
- Can engage and inspire customer.
- Strong leadership, positive attitude, well organized and have ability to motivate a team and a team player.
Why Join Us?
Indonesia - Jakarta Raya
Min 3 years (Manager / Assistant Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
Jalan Duren Tiga Selatan No.33, Pancoran, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12760, Indonesia