JobStreet.com is the leading online recruitment website in Asia. Using state-of-the art technology, JobStreet.com offers a comprehensive suite of interactive recruitment services in countries like Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, India, Indonesia, Thailand and Japan.
As the market leader in the field, we are fully committed to bringing more value to our customers and jobseekers. To help us do that, we are looking for people with the right passion and skills to help us connect businesses with talent and improve lives through better careers.
If you are looking for an organization to join that has a strong team-driven culture, and one where you can realize your full potential, JobStreet.com has your dream job waiting for you. Not only will you build yourself a successful career, you will be helping others build theirs too
About JobStreet.com Indonesia
Established in 2006 and now is no.1 online recruitment in Indonesia with dominant market share that has the most quality jobseekers database made up of professionals and graduates from top universities. We serve most of the largest corporation in Indonesia and contribute to the success of organizations to get their best candidates. We have most marketing activities and aggresively expand the market grow to all cities that make JobStreet.com become the most effective recruitment partners.
Corporate Care Manager
- Implement customer care vision operationally
- Responsible for the direction and management of all customer inquiries on job posting and related issues
- Oversees, manages and develop team of customer care to ensure the overall flow running well in the organizations
- Intensively design, develop and implement system training programs that support the company objectives
- Developing modules and implement external customer service program
- Intelligent report analyst and trending
- Regular monitoring of service levels
- Partner with product and technology on product improvements
- Track customer satisfaction and cc effectiveness
- Design/Develop and implement internal/external customer care programs to drive customer retention/market share
- Equip sales personnel of product knowledge.
- Monitors effectiveness of training techniques and suitability of training programs.
- Handle customer escalations
- Developing customer care standards, policies and procedures
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Strategic, Strong decision making skills.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Has a solid background in Training and Development design and facilitation
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, able to work well with team
- Proven leadership and ability to motivate sales team to be customer service oriented.
- Computer efficient; knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and basic Adobe Photoshop)
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
PT Jobstreet Indonesia
Wisma Bumiputera, 5th Floor, Jln Jend Sudirman Kav 75, Jakarta 12910, Indonesia