KONE is one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. The company has been committed to understanding the needs of its customers for the past century, providing industry-leading elevators, escalators and automatic building doors as well as innovative solutions for modernization and maintenance.
The company’s objective is to offer the best People Flow™ experience by developing and delivering solutions that enable people to move smoothly, safely, comfortably and without waiting in buildings in an increasingly urbanizing environment. In 2011, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 5.2 billion and on average 35,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd in Finland.
Due to our expansion, we are seeking for a dynamic, qualified and professional candidate to take apart in our innovation and growth plan in the following position:
Jakarta Raya - Surabaya - Bali
- Accountable for the delivery of the installation project;
- Accountable for Site Safety;
- Responsible for securing efficient management of environmental aspects of the installation (waste handling, hazardous material, minization of travel);
- Participates to the sales/installation hand-over and validates the term of the order received from the customer together with the salesperson;
- Prepares the overall installation program and resource planning;
- Responsible for planning and organizing the delivery and storage of materials and tools to the site and placing the orders to subcontractors and Non KONE factory material suppliers;
- Responsible for site preparations and follow-up of site readiness;
- Accountable for use of correct KONE installation methods throughout the installation;
- Responsible for administrative activities of the project including daily human resource management (absences, time sheet review/approvals) and reports project progress (schedule, installation hours, fitter time sheets, budget and risks) to his superiors;
- Responsible for maintaining project documentation;
- Accountable for final testing of the equipment and handover to maintenance;
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and quality of installation;
- Accountable for Sub-contractor quality and Safety performance;
- Single point of contact towards the customer during installation regarding site management, responsible for internal and external communication during the project.
Requirements: Please visit us at www.kone.com
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in engineering with minimum experience 3 yr;
- Maximum 40 years of age;
- Strong Analytical and Conceptual Thinking;
- Experience in the same industry is a must.
- Has good theoretical (and practical) design skills in defined technical area (e.g. elevator or escalator or equivalent system, drive, machinery, control system, visual design);
- Has experience in independent (design) work in projects.
- Able to communicate in English is preferable and Computer Literate.
- Placement : Jakarta , Surabaya , Bali
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "