Aker Solutions' surface business is a leading global supplier of surface wellheads and trees, providing engineering, manufacturing, installation and life-of-field support services to the oil and gas industry, and is a technology and solutions innovator within the field of surface products since 1934.
It is part of the Aker Solutions group, which is a leading global provider of engineering and construction services, technology products and integrated solutions. The business within Aker Solutions comprises several industries, including oil & gas, refining & chemicals, mining & metals and power generation.
The parent company in the group is Aker Solutions ASA. Aker Solutions has aggregated annual revenues of approximately NOK 55 billion and employs approximately 22 000 people in approx. 30 countries.
Batam (Kepulauan Riau)
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience within the manufacturing industry
- Able to read engineering drawings and engineering data sheets
- General requirements:
- Knowledgeable of SAP system
- Proficient in API standards
- Computer literate
- Able to read and write in English
- A team player and able to carry out works with minimum supervision
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "