Advertised : 6-6-13 Closing Date : 6-7-13
Property Management Staff - Field SCM
- Close coordination with user department in relation with looking for Asset currently not founded.
- Sign Cargo manifest from user department as received proof at site, make check list total asset received and put sign of status.
- Periodic inspection to ensure all assets available at location, check record at system, check tagging number and re tagging if the existing loss.
- Accompany Auditor visiting Property Management; arrange Safety apparel, ID card, transportation and documents as required.
- Grouping and Police line asset that will proposed WOP, put listed, identify tonnage, put into Box, and obtain Technical Justification approval from user Department.
- Conduct physical Inspection to all assets and identify existence location and condition as well as asset tagging number and prepare Berita Acara Pemeriksaan sign by End user department and property management file the document.
- Supervise loading Unit equipment that perform by winner tender of WOP, ensure no other asset taken while loading, check safety Apparel used accordingly, Sign work permit, call Safety officer to involve Safety supervision, conduct Tool box meeting and advise security participate to witness.
- Prepare Work Order to request unloading unit at Nilam and arrange work permit if required.
- Conducts Safety meeting prior working begins at site ensure all PPE standard use accordingly.
- S1 from any discipline background, preferably Economy/Management/Engineering, with minimum GPA 2.75. or S2 in related discipline is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years experience Preferable having experience in oil and gas industry for 1 years.
- Familiar with Government Regulation on TKDN, Formalities and Custom Clearance.
- Willing to work in field - East Kalimantan
- Proactive and have "can do" and "strive for excellence" attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and able to communicate well in English both written and spoken.
- Mastery in MS office application.
- Excellent presentation skill, with ability to express ideas in a clear manner.
- Able to identify problems and provide alternative solution.
- Well organized, self motivated and able to work both independently and in a team.
- Able to work with under pressure situation.
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
" VICO Indonesia and our recruitment consultant will never request any money or payment during the recruitment process."
Email to Friends | Save This Job | View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Report Advertisement | Close
Wisma Mulia Lt. 48 Jl. Jend Gatot Subroto No. 42 Jakarta 12710