SCG is a Thailand-based company which has 5 core businesses namely SCG Chemicals, SCG Paper, SCG Cement, SCG Building Materials and SCG Distribution. SCG has been operating in Indonesia since 1995 and has a total of 21 companies in Indonesia.
SCG conducts its businesses in line with good corporate governance and the principles of sustainable development. The Group commits itself to its longstanding tradition of organizational and employee development, which creates higher value to all parties concerned. Beyond this, SCG pledges its commitment to contributing to the sustainable progress of the communities where it operates.This role provides an excellent opportunity for the professional who fills the vacant position below:
Quarry Engineer (Code: QE)
Jawa Barat - Sukabumi
1) Conducts research to determine location and methods of extracting minerals, such as limestone: Conducts or collaborates in geological exploration, and reviews maps and drilling logs to determine location, size, accessibility, and estimated value of mineral deposit.
2) Determines methods to extract minerals, considering factors such as safety, operational costs, deposit characteristics, overburden depth, and surrounding strata.
3) Plans, recommends, and coordinates mining process, type and capacity of haulage equipment, such as power shovels and trucks, and labor utilization.
4) Lays out and directs mine construction operations, such as location and development of shafts, tunnels, chambers, position of excavation benches, and access roads.
5) Designs, implements, and monitors facility projects, such as water and power supply, ventilation system, rock-dust and radon gas control, drainage, rail and conveyor systems, and material cleaning, grading, and reduction systems.
6) May devise methods and locations to store and replace excavated soil to reclaim mine sites.
7) May analyze labor requirements, equipment needs, and operational costs to compute and prepare annual budget reports.
8) May apply knowledge of mining engineering to solve problems concerned with environment.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in MINING ENGINEERING.
Minimal 3 years experience in Mining Company, but Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
Willing to be placed in Cement Plant-Sukabumi
Full-Time position(s) available.
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
For more information, visit our website at