Production Engineer (PP)
- Performs a variety of process engineering duties in the plant. Includes monitoring performance of plants and facilities, preparing daily performance summary and recommending corrective actions to deal with abnormalities.
- Prepares studies to develop, test and implement changes in plant operations.
- Provides functional assistance to various plant personnel in test-checking alterations, diagnosing process and corrosion problems and preparing technical specifications of operating chemicals and materials.
- Prepares data for new projects and major revamps.
- Prepares instructions and plans for defined maintenance activities.
- Participates in HAZOP and HAZAN studies pertaining to proposed modifications, including identifying potential operational and safety related problems and co-coordinating appropriate solutions.
- Develops and uses computer programs for process plants monitoring and yield predication. Applies computer simulation models and other advanced techniques to achieve optimum plant performance. Assists IT & A Department in working out process control strategies, systems analysis and modifications.
- Assists trainer in giving training classes, as required.
Requirements: PT. Gunamandiri Paripurna
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical or Process Control Engineering or related course (4 years course) or higher.
- At least 8 years work experience in a petrochemical plant, including 4 years in an Engineer position.
- Hands on experience in production engineering in a polyethylene plant.
- Ability to speak, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Excellent analytical & leadership skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Proficient in the use of computer, MS Office, CMMS, etc.
Jl. Kapten Tendean No. 24, Mampang Prapatan
Jakarta Selatan 12720, Indonesia
We only accept candidates that registered in our system.
So please click "APPLY" below.