The AXA Group is one of the largest insurance groups in the world. AXA operates in more than 61 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East serving over 95 million customers and managing funds over Euro 1 trillion. Supported by 214,000 dedicated staff and financial advisers, AXA leads the industry in terms of professionalism, trustworthiness, innovation and reputation. AXA has a multi-distribution model in Indonesia, and due to our rapid growth we are inviting professionals to fill the following position:
Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
- Liaise with AXA Services group to find suitable source to be candidate for recruiment
- Responsible for all recruitment process from interviewing to conduct exit interview at entity
- Liaise with AXA Services Group to administer performance management process, including objective setting, performance review and tracking of individual development plan
- Managing review and reports on effectiveness of entity talent organization programs
- Liaise with HR services to ensure employee data is being updated at HRIS as well as monitoring their development planning
- Act as a liaison officer in terms of HR compliance issues for employees in the entity
- Administer and explain benefits and policies based on company’s regulation and cooperate with HR services for the implementation
- Assisting ad-hoc project as required by HR Head
- Ensure the safe custody & confidentiality of HR activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Strong in General HR, Operational and in Recruitment/Staffing.