Alfa Trans Raya is s a fully integrated ship-owner and operator of modern vessels in regional Mining & Energy Industry Established in 2006, the Company’s activity has grown significantly from only own 1 vessel and now become ship-owner and operator.
Alfa Trans Raya is a wholly owned subsidiary of PT Cipta Krida Bahari, an integrated logistics services provider with branches at all major ports in Indonesia. Both companies are belong to ABM Investama Group.
Alfa Trans Raya strategy is to be customer-focused and deliver high and predictable quality services in accordance with customer demands and same focus apply when actively develop services in close co-operation with existing and new customers.
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for high caliber and talented individuals to join and grow with us as follows:
Safety Officer (Shiping Industry)
- The successful candidate will ensuring all safety requirement at ship are achieve high standard
- The successful candidate will conducting safety campaign to all crew to ensure safety culture implemented at ship
Requirements:(Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For those who send the application by email, please make sure that the attachment is in PDF document)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Marine) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Shipping, Safety.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent. Job role in Management or Shipping Operation.
- 1 Full-Time and Contract position available.
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "