PT Nusa Raya Cipta (better known as NRC) is one of subsidiary companies of PT Surya Semesta Internusa Tbk. We are one among leading Indonesian contractors that was established on September 17th, 1975 as a continuation of PT National Roadbuilders & Construction Co.
Currently we are looking for talented people who can fulfill this job :
Jawa Barat - Subang
• Ensure that safety standards are maintained and continually seek ways to improve safety standards
• Establish and ensure implantation of best safety practices
• Ensure that all personnel have received appropriate safety and health training as stipulated in HSE manual
• Plan and implement safety and health programmes and promotional activities (e.g. inspections, campaigns and competitions) that will improve safety and health awareness
• Establish and maintain a system incident reporting, investigation and analysis as stipulated in the HSE manual
• Conduct Safety Department Review at least once every quarter to review the achievements of the Safety and Health Objectives and improvements to the HSE manual
• Update the Safety and Health Manual and follow-up on recommendations of safety committees or relevant authorities
• Investigate and report all reportable accidents: internally to relevant persons, and externally to the relevant authorities
• Brief and instruct sub-contractors on the safety and health procedures and instructions that they and their employees are required to comply with
• Prepare the project Site Safety Management Plan (SSMP) if such a plan is required by the customer
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Mining/Mineral) or equivalent.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to work in Subang.