Develop CSR blueprint for the entire company (holding and all business units), define its strategy, principles, policies, programs and processes, ensuring sustainability. Coordinate program implementations in all business unit locations.
1. Develop value & business aligned strategy, policies & programs, tactical implementation plans and procedures in CSR.
2. Identify target audiences and relevant community, local source based, sustainable CSR activities.
3. Define program scope , resource requirements, time line and clear targets for all CSR programs and activities.
4. Develop standard processes with the goal of attaining and maintaining ISO 26000 certification for CSR activities.
5. Coordinate all CSR program development and implementations at all business unit locations.
6. Assess and select external consultants/vendors whose services are to be used in CSR policy and program development and/or program implementation.
7. Drive program implementation through various external and internal related parties.
·Establish and nurture effective relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate effective lobbying and influencing at various levels.
·Internally communicate external relations policies and procedures regularly to gain collaboration & support and proactively avoid unnecessary conflicts or incompliance.
·Establish and maintain effective working relationships with related communities – direct and non-direct through NGOs, or other community-based organizations/agencies.