Advertised : 25-4-13 Closing Date : 17-7-13
Instrument Engineer - E&C
- Prepare bid specifications for control panels, field instrument and other instrumentation equipment items.
- Perform and/or review instrument calculations and data sheets for the Project.
- Review instrumentation equipment proposals during bid evaluation to ensure that equipment satisfies project requirements.
- Review instrument design drawings to ensure that process requirements are Satisfied.
- Work with electrical/instrument designer to develop logic diagrams and other preliminary development design drawings.
- Prepare specifications and mr’s for all instrumentation and control equipment such as control valves, safety relief valves, orifice plates, instruments, control panels, etc.
- Evaluate proposals from instrumentation and control equipment suppliers and prepare recommendations for the proper suppliers.
- Review and approve vendor drawings for instrumentation & control equipment and review and comment on other vendor drawings as required.
- Witness testing and perform final inspection on instrumentation and control equipment and systems when requested by the manager.
- Perform detailed instrument design of control systems, safety pressure relief systems, emergency alarm and shutdown systems, monitoring systems, etc.
- Review and approve instrument design drawings.
- Prepare/review scopes of work for all construction of instrument and control related systems.
- Perform detailed inspection to ensure that equipment and materials conform to company specifications as well as government regulation and that all workmanship is acceptable.
- Submit detailed inspection reports for each inspection visit which define exactly what material and equipment was inspected, the results of the inspection, the estimated time to completion of the purchase order.
- S1 in Physics / Intrumentation Engineering with minimum GPA 2.75. S2 in related discipline is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Oil & Gas industries.
- Proactive and have "can do" and "strive for excellence" attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and able to communicate well in English both written and spoken.
- Excellent presentation skill, with ability to express ideas in a clear manner.
- Able to identify problems and provide alternative solution.
- Well organized, self motivated and able to work both independently and in a team.
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
" VICO Indonesia and our recruitment consultant will never request any money or payment during the recruitment process."
Email to Friends | Save This Job | View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Report Advertisement | Close