PT Merck Tbk. is a leading multinational company in the pharmaceutical and chemical business in Indonesia. Founded in 1970, PT Merck Tbk went public in 1981. The majority of the shares are held by the Merck Group, headquartered in Germany, which is the oldest pharmaceuticals and chemicals company in the world.
In the Chemicals business, Merck markets a whole range of laboratory reagents, pigments and other specialty chemicals. In pharmaceuticals, we manufacture and market well-known pharmaceutical brands such as Neurobion®, Sangobion® and Glucophage®.
To accelerate our growing business, our Plant Division division is looking for a result-driven, dynamic and energetic candidate to fill the vacant position as:
Associate Manager QC Laboratory
1. Ensure that corporate and EQ System and SOPs are implemented in QC activities inline with quality standards/cGMP. GLP
2. Responsible to coordinate the QC activities, improve productivity and efficiency and plan work to ensure that deadlines and customer service demands are met
3. Ensure QC's SOPs, testing procedures, specifications and other QC document are proper and valid
4. Responsible to review testing results of products and monitoring and ensure that the result comply with the specification before forwarding to QC Manager
5. Ensure the testing results of raw materials and micro test comply with the specification before approve for use and ensure that out of specification procedure is implemented and reported
6. Ensure that the yearly schedule of water monitoring, environmental monitoring and QC equipment calibration are available by beginning of the year and implemented as per schedule as well as quarterly, yearly review of water environment monitoring result
7. Consistently develops team through feedback and coaching, performance management in all aspect contibuting to a higher performing team and effectively resolves difficult situations
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application, CV, related supporting documents, and a recent photograph, to:
PT. Merck Tbk Indonesia
Jl. TB Simatupang No. 8, Pasar Rebo, Jakarta Timur 13760
Please put the code (QC Asmen) on the right top corner of your letter or on email subject