Advertised : 26-4-13 Closing Date : 26-5-13
Geologist - RDT
- Identification of development well locatiom and actively participate in the well planning proces to optimize well location (across the value chain) using a variety of geological and geophysical data.
- Provide geological support in well operations as required;play a key role in defining well data acquisition programs for appraisal and development drilling activity.
- Provide geological support in well interpretation/drilling/perforation as required.
- Generate well post mortem evaluation.
- Present new development well program with sound recommendations to peer review and BPMIGAS.
- Undertake or over-see third party studies.
- S1 from Geology with minimum GPA 2.75. S2 in related discipline is an advantage.
- Minimum 4 years experience in the oil and gas industry
- Proactive and have "can do" and "strive for excellence" attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and able to communicate well in English both written and spoken.
- Able to identify problems and provide alternative solution.
- Well organized, self motivated and able to work both independently and in a team.
- Have the ability to express ideas clearly.
Email to Friends | Save This Job | View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Report Advertisement | Close