We are the leading manufacturer of kretek in the world. For more than 60 years, we have delivered high-quality kreteks to ensure our customer satisfaction. Our well-known brands, such as Djarum Super, Djarum Black, Djarum Super Mild and LA Lights, are sold in numerous countries and already become international best sellers. Our success comes from diverse array of highly talented people who are fueled with passion for performance, dedication and being consistently innovative. Our environment is all about teamwork, integrity and mutual respect.
We are searching for people with shared passion, dedication and values to join our team as:
- Who will be responsible for researching, designing, configuring, coding and testing of applications development. Mentoring junior developer.
- within the company.
- To be located in Jakarta
Requirements: If you want to be a part of the dream team, please submit your complete application to :
- Good knowledge about OOP, Design Pattern etc
- Deep knowledge andstrong hand-on experience in using J2EE
- Good knowledge about Java multi-threading, Annotation, Javasocket programming (NIO), Java Messaging, Java RMI, Java Servlet, XML binding, Java performance tuning
- Good knowledge about building scalable application infrastructure handling messaging in real-time and performance tuning to handle large volume of transactions
- Good knowledge about high availability, failover, clustering strategy etc
- Good understanding and knowledge of relational database or non-sql databases – like Cassandra, hadoop, or Zookeeper etc
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take ownership on complex component or subsystem
- Familiar with Linux or other operation system, performance tuning etc
- Good knowledge andhand-on experience on HTTP/WSDL/REST, TCP/IP or any other protocol
- General Qualification:
- Able to work as a team, as well as individually
- Possess Excellent Communication Skill
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Persistent and able to work well under pressure
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "