Network Security Administrator
- Maintain IT security solutions including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection/prevention systems.
- Daily Monitoring of Event Logs using SIEM (Security Information and Events Management) product & provide periodic reporting on Networking & Information Security issues.
- Investigate actual or potential information security incidents.
- Develop written procedures, engineering diagrams (as necessary) and other technical documentation.
- Review new systems designs and major modifications for security implications prior to implementation.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of available and emerging network security threats through professional reading, attending industry conferences, and professional development (training, education, and participation in professional associations).
- Reviews advisories posted through qCERT, NIPC (National Infrastructure Protection Center), Center for Internet Security, SANs and FBI and recommend appropriate security improvements to be implemented company wide.
- Help design and manage the disaster recovery plans for the enterprise.
- Collaborate with IT Group administrative staff in the development and maintenance of information security program and information security policy.
- Collaborate with Network Project Team in identifying network and system vulnerabilities, and the appropriate solutions to eliminate or minimize their potential effects.
- Collaborate with IT Software Team in the evaluation of new software and hardware systems related to security and be open to coaching other teams and members for security reviews and endorsing best practices for the same.
- Conduct Security awareness training for staff.
- Experience with both corporate and ICS/SCADA networks and their serviceability
- Support both internal and external security and compliance audits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements: PT. Gunamandiri Paripurna
- Industry recognized security certifications (such as CISSP, Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or demonstrable equivalent work experience and competency .
- Network certification preferred (CCNP, CCSP)
- Proficient knowledge of Routing , Switching & Enterprise Firewalls. (Juniper/Cisco/Palo Alto)
- Must have experience in administering rights, permissions, and ACLs.
- Knowledge of Web Application Firewall ( Barracuda )
- Experience with DOS / DDOS analytics and mitigation strategies
- Familiarity with Wireless security architecture and protocols.
- Proficient knowledge of Enterprise IDS/IPS Products. ( Source Fire / Tipping Point )
- Proficient Knowledge of Vulnerability assessment product ( Qualys/Ncircle/ Nessus ) & SIEM (Security Information and Events Management ) products.
- Experience reviewing applications for security vulnerabilities and testing for SQL injection, and cross-site scripting vulnerabilities.
- Experience on Network Penetration Testing and Forensic Analysis. ( CEH Certification Preferred )
- Should have experience working in a consulting organisation either off site or preferably abroad (US/Europe) at client site.
- Excellent communications (written and oral), customer service and problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
- The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a recognized university with a minimum of 5 years experience in an Network Security Administration / Management role in a relevant environment or organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent. Job role in Network/System Engineer or equivalent.
Jl. Kapten Tendean No. 24, Mampang Prapatan
Jakarta Selatan 12720, Indonesia
We only accept candidates that registered in our system.
So please click "APPLY" below.
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "