Assistant Manager Finance & Accounting
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearly financial report.
- Co-ordinates with independent public auditor to prepare financial documents which are needed.
- Prepare P/L Budget, Cash flow plan and B/S plan.
- Experience in tax calculation and preparing tax compliance document
- Able to work independently
- Manage, monitoring & control overall budget
- Analyze variance between budget & actual
- Analyze financial statement in order to propose improvement
- Monitoring Finance & Accounting team performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Providing training and supervision to accounting Staff
- Reporting to Manager / Director
- Minimum 3 - 5 years Accounting and Finance experience
- Good posess communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree (min.)
- Excellent verbal and written English, Japanese will be an advantage
- Experience in automotive industry is an advantage
- Computer literate
- Proactive & Energetic
- Strong planning and organizational skills, bright, dynamic and highly motivated
- High integrity and trustworthy
- Team leader who is able to work independently
Why Join Us?
Indonesia - Jakarta Raya
Min 3 years (Manager / Assistant Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
Rukan Italian Walk Kelapa Gading Square Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia