An excellent opportunity for Paramedic has arisen to join our Safety Department team. Residentially based in Sangatta Project, East Kalimantan and reporting to the Safety Superintendent, you will responsible for Developing and Implementing Occupational Health at Site; monitoring and following up injury management, Rehabilitation and Hygiene inspection and food sanitation at catering provider then report to management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Nursing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sangatta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Indonesia - Kalimantan Timur - Bontang - Sangatta
Min 3 years (Staff (non-management & non-supervisor))
View Larger Map / Directions
Ratu Prabu, East Cilandak, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia