Tax Researcher (TRS)
- Tax surveillance and monitoring, both for domestic and global trends. This including tax data management, if necessary
- Involved and support senior researcher in doing in-depth research on taxation, either qualitative or quantitative
- Responsible for tax newsletter and other publications of DANNY DARUSSALAM Tax Center. This including: writing, analytical framework, collect data, build arguments, management of distribution, promotion, etc.
- Support and summarize all DANNY DARUSSALAM Tax Center’s training activities
- Open and maintaining network with all stakeholders in taxation
- Develop new innovation either in the area of job output or job process.
- Hold a bachelor or master degree (economic, accounting, fiscal, law, or other social science) from reputable university
- Have an interest as a tax researcher
- Have wide and in-depth knowledge of domestic and international taxation issues
- Able to commit with deadline
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work as an individual and as a part of team
- Good command in English, spoken and written
- Creative, imaginative, and have skill to writing.
Please submit your application letter with subject TRS, also with your latest CV, Academic Transcript, and expected salary to:
DANNY DARUSSALAM Tax Center
Menara Satu Sentra Kelapa Gading
5th Floor (Unit #0501) & 6th Floor (Unit #0601)
Jl. Bulevar Kelapa Gading LA3 No. 1
Summarecon Kelapa Gading