As a pioneer supplier of quality medicine since its foundation in 1974, PT. Meiji Indonesia invites you to join our winning team.
Due to our rapid business growth, we're one of the leading international pharmaceutical companies in Indonesia currently looking for dedicated individuals who are ready to accept challenges as :
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology according to company requirement
- Refine data and database structure
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes
- Test and develop programming modifications
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls
- Write and maintain programming documentation
- Analyze NT client/server based software solutions compatibility with company requirements
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource
- Other duties as assigned.
Attractive remuneration packages, flexible working hours, excellent training course and challenging career path are provided for the best candidates. Please submit your complete resume by clicking the button below.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Age max. 29 years old
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge and Skills: NET Programming (ASP / VisualBasic / C#), Pascal / Delphi programming language will be value added, Basic knowledge of SQL Language, SQL Server / Interbase / MySQL, Knows about networking will be value added
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "