PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production.
Founded in 1962, SMART's palm plantations have a total coverage area of approximately 136,400 hectares (including small holders). SMART also operates 15 mills, four kernel crushing plants and four refineries. SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
SMART's primary activities are cultivating and harvesting of palm trees, processing of fresh fruit bunches into crude palm oil ("CPO") and palm kernel, and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oil, margarine and shortening.
Besides bulk and industrial oil, SMART's refined products are also marketed under several brands such as Filma and Kunci Mas. Today, these brands have been recognized for their high quality and command significant market share in their respective segment in Indonesia.
SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 435,000 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 September 2010.
This relationship benefits SMART with its economies of scale in plantation management, information technology, research and development, sourcing of raw material, and access to a wide domestic and international marketing network. Now we are recruiting highly caliber individuals to fill in our open position to be placed in our refinery all over Indonesia (Surabaya, Belawan, Tarjun, Marunda, Lampung, Lubuk Gaung, Bagendang)
Primavera Controlling & Monitoring
- Responsibilities include support for Project Manager or Planning Monitoring Manager
- Responsible for project cost estimates and cost analysis would also be helpful
- Responsible for providing PM support activities in managing resources
- Responsible in supporting capital budget and work plan identification, resource planning and project assignment
- Responsible in collecting all data from all project location and PM Construction & PM Procurement to input in Primavera
- Male or Female, with max. of age 35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience with Primavera P6 is preferred but will consider other versions of Primavera.
- Experience in project planning and tracking support role to large scale construction projects.
- Experience with verifying and checking the impact of multiple projects on outages and resource requirements
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft products and Lotus products for spreadsheets and word processing
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "