PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production.
Founded in 1962, SMART's palm plantations have a total coverage area of approximately 136,400 hectares (including small holders). SMART also operates 15 mills, four kernel crushing plants and four refineries. SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
SMART's primary activities are cultivating and harvesting of palm trees, processing of fresh fruit bunches into crude palm oil ("CPO") and palm kernel, and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oil, margarine and shortening.
Besides bulk and industrial oil, SMART's refined products are also marketed under several brands such as Filma and Kunci Mas. Today, these brands have been recognized for their high quality and command significant market share in their respective segment in Indonesia.
SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 435,000 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 September 2010.
This relationship benefits SMART with its economies of scale in plantation management, information technology, research and development, sourcing of raw material, and access to a wide domestic and international marketing network. Now we are recruiting highly caliber individuals to fill in our open position to be placed in our refinery all over Indonesia (Surabaya, Belawan, Tarjun, Marunda, Lampung, Lubuk Gaung, Bagendang)
Finance Officer - Tarjun (Kalsel)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Must be detailed, communicative and strong analytical thinking.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in English and can speak Mandarin or Hokkien is an advantage.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in Financial Accounting & Reporting or equivalent.
- Willing to be located in Tarjun Refinery - Kalimantan Selatan
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "