1. Develop business plan and strategy in his/her assigned territory focusing on enhancing sales growth.
2. Ensure the achievement of monthly/quarter/annual selling out target in his/her area.
3. Conduct monthly/quarterly/annual business review with distributor’s key person in his/her respected area.
4. Coordinate with distributor and other related parties to ensure the successful execution of Philips marketing
program in his/her respected area.
5. Plan, execute, and evaluate the local marketing /promotion program / new product introduction on top of national
program organised by marketing department.
6. Identified the competency gap of distributor’s team (OM/DSS/DSP) and initiate and or conduct the training
7. Conduct field visit to gather the market information such as competitor activities, market condition related to Philips’s
products, and also to evaluate the effectiveness / performance of distributor’s team (DSS/DSP) in serving the market
8. Prepare the necessary report (BPP KPI) subject for analysis and improvement action
9. Maintain and develop good professional relationship with distributor.
1. To keep follow up the distributor account situation and ensure that all payment to Philips is made on time and
transferred to Philips bank account.
2. Collect the market information and monitor the competitor activities in his/her area and reported to respected
regional sales manager every month.
3. To inform, advised, serve, and follow up customer input and or complaint in order to provide the excellent service to
4. Active participate and support other company program such as CSR (Company Social Responsibility), BIC
(Business Improvement Competition), etc. related to his/her area.