Biggest car body manufactur on South East Asia, based in Magelang, operating in a group with more than 30 companies from any major industry. Our company experienced for 36 years with ISO certificate, in the last couple years our business development has increased significantly, on 2010 and 2011 becoming our transformation years, our young employee will be the part of our transformation, appreciation is the key for our employee. PT. MAJ is the part of New Armada Group consists of more than 30 companies from any major business. We are looking for qualified candidates for the position :
- Managing more than 2000 production worker
- Cultural Change
- Lean Production System
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): managing people, production plan, Culture Change.
- Production process based on ISO
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in manufacturing company with at least 5 years in a Managerial Positions in automotive manufacturing is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in MAGELANG.
- Preferably Senior Management/General Manager/CEO/VP/Directors specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Age 40-50 years old.
- Understanding of business principles, incl. the fundamentals of finance and profitability
- Computer Literate.
- Proficient in English both oral and written.
- Good understanding of manufacturing process.
- Ability to communicate openly and confidently.
- Customer focus (monitors customer expectations continuously and is willing to adapt own activities/procedures).
- Well organized, independent, highly initiative, dynamic, self motivated, good analytical skill, strong interpersonal, honest, able to handle detailed matters, strong leadership, and good communication skill, hands on Attitude, Proactive and Highly Accountable.
- Strong Leadership skills with the ability to foster team work and efficiency.
- Good Systematic Thinking and Strong Decision Making ability.
- Good understanding of manufacturing management such as Toyota Production System, 5S.
- Understands manufacturing processes, TPM (Total Productive Maintenance), Lean Manufacturing, Cost of Production, Kaizen.
Click Apply Via Email to send your resume, CV via email
For registered JobStreet.com users, to apply online or via sms JSA(spasi)APPLY(spasi)JobCode Send to 9333
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "