Sari Husada established in Yogyakarta under the name of NV Saridele on 1954 as initiative from UNICEF and Indonesian government to overcome malnutrition problem at that time. Sari Husada mission is "Nutrition for the Nation", and still continues to actualize its commitment to provide the best nutritional products at most affordable price for mothers and children in Indonesia until now. Sari Husada’s products are SGM Presinutri, Vitalac, Vitaplus, Lactamil and Gizikita. Since 2008, Sari Husada has joined Danone Group, a multinational food and beverage company which operates in four business cores: fresh dairy products (Danone Dairy), water (Danone Aqua), medical nutrition (Nutricia Medical Nutrition) and baby nutrition (Sari Husada & Nutricia).
(Jawa Tengah, Yogyakarta)
- Male/Female, age max 30 years old
- Must has min S1 degree min 1 years experience in the same fieild
- GPA min 3.0
- Educational background: Mechanical/Electrical
- Experienced to coordinate Maintenance Manufacturing in Consumer Goods/FMCG
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- High motivated, communicative and able to deliver convicing presentation
- Has strong leadership and works under pressure
- Willing to be place in Yogyakarta/Klaten
We will select applicants who is apply button below, it is not apply via email.
Only qualified applicants will be notified
Vacant position info
follow twitter @shkarir