Our group is one of the world-largest natural resources based companies with operations in Indonesian archipelagos. One of our subsidiaries in Coal Mining is currently expanding and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Land Acquisition Officer
- Developing strategies to resolve land access and land use conflicts in line with company policy and standards and maintaining positive company profile and reputation in the conduct of all land acquisition activities.
- Ensuring proper documentation of all land transactions to provide comprehensive records in line with legal requirements and future asset protections.
- Plan, communicate and negotiation land compensation requirement with land owners within reasonable price and time frame.
- Final review upon all supporting document to ensure it has been accurately prepared and completed based on standard operating procedure and regulation.
- Plan, manage and control problems handling and potential issues handling related with Land acquisition plan and implementation activities (including identify the problems, liaise with company's lawyer/law firm).
- Min. S1 from reputable university.
- Min 2 years relevant experience in land compensation and land acquisition in coal mining industries
- Good track records of delivering quality and targets within established variances.
- Ability to schedule and complete the assigned tasks.
- Good knowledge in mining industry and ability to collect and analyze local data for problem solving tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively within team colleagues.
Please sent your complete CV and recent photo to :
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "