PT DELPHINE COMAR INDONESIA,
Is an established marine agency, with the headquartered in Mangalia, Romania. We are specializes in marine management and human resources as well as recruitment and selection on all level.
OUR CLIENTS CAN OFFER YOU AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES
FOR CAREER PROGRESSION, BOTH COMPETITIVE SALARIES AND CONDITIONS.
- Handling of all the deck gear activities including the cradling, topping and assisting in all kinds of operation in the vessel.
- Helping the carpenter in repair work.
- Keeping a proper vigil on any kind of obstacles during the journey, such as, icebergs or any other imminent danger.
- Responsible for loading and removing the cargo.
- Acting as a helmsman when called upon.
- Acting as a cargo watch during the loading and unloading of the cargo operations.
- Maintaining the cleanliness in the passageways and keeping it more hygienic for the passengers.
- Operating the machinery of the decks such as the winches and the windlass.
- Keeping a proper care of the maintenance of the ship and all of its operational gears.
- Assuming the duties of the man in charge of the lifeboat, as a seaman is a certified life boatman and can handle the lifeboat under sail.
Requirements:If you meet the requirement above fell free to email your CV to:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Marine), Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent. Job role in Marine/Naval Engineer or equivalent.
- 1 Contract position(s) available.
or walking interview:
Jl. Boulevard Barat Raya, Kelapa Gading Jakarta Utara
Apartment Gading Resort Residences Blok GF OD 006
You can also visit our website: