The Complete Banker Programme (TCB) grooms young, talented and driven individuals to become CIMB’s future leaders. This highly structured 12-month programme provides complete range of banking knowledge and skills by inculcating the right mental attitude and leadership qualities in preparation for the future banking landscape of ASEAN.
The Complete Banker Program (TCB)
Requirements: " Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
- Master or Bachelor Degree from a reputable university with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 3.25 out of 4.0 scale or Distinction and Satisfactory remarks.
- Preferably with active involvement in [non] organizational activities that demonstrate the following qualities :
- A passion to shape the regional financial landscape
- Leadership potential
- Strong desire to learn and succeed
- Creative and innovative
- High energy, enthusiasm and drive
- Fluent in written and oral both Bahasa Indonesia and English with valid TOEFL score 500 or IELTS score 6.0 or TOEIC score 600.
- Single, max 27 years old.
- Willing to be posted in all CIMB Niaga branches