AIA Financial is one of the leading life insurance companies in Indonesia, offering diversified insurance products including: life insurance, health, accidents, investment linked products, employee benefits, welfare program, pension funds and Syariah insurance. AIA Financial is a member of AIA Group (the leader in the Asia Pacific insurance market with over 90 years of business expertise). AIA Group is listed on the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange and American Depositary Receipts. AIA Group is supported by over 230.000 agents and 20.000 employees all over Asia Pacific, as well as serving more than 23 million policyholders and 10 million group policyholders participants. :
Customer Value Management Analyst
Tangerang (Banten) - Karawaci
- To support Marketing division initiatives/campaigns by providing customer profiling and segmentation, campaign execution and tracking.
- Provide customer profiling and segmentation to support Marketing & Distribution Channel initiative/campaign decision by identifying the campaign objectives, analyzing existing data availability & coordinate with IT for specific data, using SQL to process/summarize data in comprehensive format.
- Responsible for campaign data-related execution by creating the campaign leads and tracking requirements to IT, perform UAT to ensure the result accuracy, distribute the data to Marketing / Distribution Channel PIC, as well as prepare and get management approval for any campaign documents required.
- Provide campaign tracking report and other regular report for Marketing Management, Distribution Channel & Group CVM in accurate and timely manner.
- Work closely with IT to ensure the Marketing Datamart – collection, processing & backup, proceed as planned and scheduled.
- Ensure campaign data distribution and all CVM related work-files/databases are well documented and secured adhere with company regulation.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by line manager in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
Requirements: If you feel that you are qualified for the above position, please apply and attach your complete CV in english with detailed job description for each working experience, copy of transcripts, and one recent photograph not later than 1 (one) week to the following address:
- University degree preferred in IT, MIS or related major.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in similar function
- Good knowledge in Relational Database. Competency in SQL programming is required.
- System knowledge as end-user. Windows & MS Office required.
- Good knowledge and usage of data mining. Familiarity with statistical analysis is preferred.
- Independent, good interpersonal and communication skills.
Human Resources Department - PT. AIA FINANCIAL Menara Matahari, 6th Floor
Jl. Bulevar Palem Raya No. 7, Lippo Karawaci 1200
Please register yourself as a Jobstreet user and apply online