A PARTNER OF CHOICE
Star Energy as a leading Asian energy Company, create competitive and balanced value for our investors, our Employees, the Country and the Community.Come join our Company and be a part of Star Energy’s future.
We believe that the road to success lies in gaining the respect of and being the partner of choice and placed our people as part of the future that makes our long term value is reachable.
WELL TESTING SUPERINTENDENT (GEOTHERMAL)
- Manage operating well testing, well stimulation and work-over, well surveillance, production data analysis, and production logging, laboratory activities from design through analysis.
- Design, plan testing programs and monitor results to ensure that objectives are met.
- Work with service companies to ensure tests are performed to company standards.
- Analyze data using proper tools and provides report of results.
- Participate in supporting the production environment, and investigating issues to ensure timely remediation.
- Perform all work in accordance to standard operating procedures (SOP) and ensure compliance to government, industry and company laws, regulations and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline (Master’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline preferred).
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in well testing, work-over and well surveillance including a minimum 3+ years of geothermal experience .
- Demonstrated knowledge in the reservoir engineering concepts and processes; rock and fluid properties and well performance monitoring/improvement.
- Have experience with reservoir engineering tools
- Understanding of business drivers and ability to develop work and execution plans to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to build team consensus, leadership and ability to work effectively and collaboratively in mulch-discipline and mufti-team environment such as reservoir team, engineering team and operations team.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly convey concepts and objectives orally; in presentations and in technical reports.
- Strong organizational skills to coordinate a multitude of projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure.
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
Wisma Barito Pacific 8-10th Floor Tower A Jl. Letjen S. Parman Kav 62 - 63, Palmerah - Slipi Jakarta