We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in palm oil plantations, breweries, financial services and leisure. GoodHope Asia Holdings Limited is the groups’ plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 100,000 hectares of plantations and mills in several provinces of Indonesia. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be placed in regions of Indonesia.
Accounting Manager [MACT]
Jakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya), Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Tengah
- To be responsible maintaining a healthy financial position including efficient handling of funds, meeting statutory requirements, development and implementation of systems, procedures and initiatives to improve overall productivity.
- To ensure smooth operations of the MIS and computerized accounting system and take necessary actions for systems upgrading to cope with the changing requirements. This includes timely submission of regular management information and other ad hoc information requested by the group senior management.
- To ensure the development and setting in place of an effective management accounting function within the organization, in order to provide leadership to organizational improvement initiatives. The jobholder must identify and assess the relevant techniques to be adopted, and supervise, thus guide the management accounting towards implementation.
- To ensure efficient management of the treasury function including projection of future cash flows, arranging adequate funds to meet day to day requirements and ensure that the disbursements are within the approved operational cash flows.
- To actively participate in the preparation of the annual budgets, comparison of actual performance against the budget, identifying and analyzing variances, and devise and monitor the implementation of necessary actions to manage/improve variances.
- To participate in performance management and operational productivity improvement by reviewing KRA's regularly monitoring trends and improvement and carryout detailed analysis of financial and operational variances.
- Monitor business risks and review risk management processes by reviewing and evaluating risk management strategies adopted.
- Ensure the regular provisioning of management information to corporate and operational management in a timely and cost effective manner taking into account the varying degree of needs.
- Implement relevant EHS improvement program to meet company objectives and targets
- Candidate must possess at least a master's degree Finance, Accountancy, Banking or equivalent
- More than 5 - 10 years experience with management accounting background, financial accounting and Taxation background experience in ERP implementation will be an added advantage,highly skilled in budgeting and making presentation, implementation of internal control
- Minimum 3 years experience in big five audit firm
- Certificate: registered accountant or CPA (preferred)
- Understand tax (preferred)
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application within two weeks indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to:
send by post to:
PT. AGRO HARAPAN LESTARI
Menara Global Lt.16
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav.27
For registered JobStreet.com users, to apply online or via sms
Send to 9333
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "