Established in 1995, PT Prudential Life Assurance (Prudential Indonesia) is a subsidiary of Prudential plc, a leading international financial services group from the United Kingdom that has more than £309 billion (Rp. 4,198 trillion) of assets under management (as at 30 June 2010). Combining Prudential's global experience in life insurance for more than 160 years with knowledge of local customs and businesses, Prudential Indonesia is committed to develop its business in Indonesia.
Since launching our first unit-linked (life insurance combined with investments) product in 1999, Prudential Indonesia has been a market leader of this particular product in Indonesia. Prudential Indonesia also offers a variety of products and services that are designed to fit and accommodate the needs of its customers.
As at 30 June 2010, Prudential Indonesia has 7 sales offices (in Jakarta, Medan, Surabaya, Bandung, Batam, Denpasar and Semarang) and 208 agency offices (throughout many parts of Indonesia including, Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Batam and Bali). Prudential Indonesia has a network of more than 61,000 agents, serving more than 1,000,000 customers.
PRUhospital friend (based in Denpasar)
- Provide assistance to Prudential customers for registration process in hospital admission as well as to receive and provide solutions to inquiries from customers.
Requirements:Send a complete resume in English, together with recent photograph to:
- Preferably Male, (male candidate is required because of the shifting working hours)
- Bachelor degree in any with min. 1 year experience in customer service from life insurance,
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply,
- Has good interpersonal and communication skill,
- Will be located in Prudential hospital partners in Denpasar,
- Willing to work on Saturday within 2 shifts (7AM – 3PM & 1PM – 9PM)
For more info about Prudential career please click www.prudential.co.id
For registered JobStreet.com users, to apply online or via sms
Send to 9333
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "