BMJ is the leading manufacturing of high quality cigarette paper and packaging material in Indonesia. We are committed to produce high quality products by applying our total commitment to quality. Our aim is to continue to be reputable player and to become supplier of choice in the market.
Continuous improvement is more than a philosophy at BMJ. It is pursued every day, right throughout the company an in every production process, and we believe that the key factor in achieving any level of excellence is people.
We are continuously searching and inviting bright, dynamic, talented and dedicated people in the industry to join and grow with our progressing BMJ family.
Currently, BMJ is looking for highly motivated & qualified candidates as:
Assistant Erection Manager
Karawang (Jawa Barat)
Requirements: Please send your complete application letter and recent photograph to:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Male, Max. 35 Years old
- 5 years experience from erection work or similar work
- Able to make observation, carry out check, detect anomalies, statistical and reporting
- Able to perform maintenance methods and production methods
- Must be field oriented and able to conduct inquiry
- Able to work under pressure, goal & deadline oriented
- Computer literate such are Word, Excel, Visio, AutoCAD and MS Project
- Willing to work in Karawang Barat
- Fluent in English spoken and written
Visit to our website :
For registered JobStreet.com users, to apply online or via sms
Send to 9333
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview"