We are a small but fast growing systems integrator who designs, develops and implements IT systems combining communications (VSAT, microwave, LANs, etc), hardware (radios, embedded processors, servers, etc), and software primarily for the mining industry.
Balikpapan (Kalimantan Timur)
- Taxes: Responsible for the preparation of all regular monthly tax reports.
- Accounting Areas: Performs more senior level accounting tasks in Accounts Payable, Petty Cash, Expense Reports, Invoicing, Accounts receivable, or Taxes.
- Expense Reports: Review and prepare payment for expense reports. Prepare monthly Outstanding Advances report
- Checking: Check income working for accuracy, completeness and reasonability. Get any missing information, clarify information, and research any problem entries.
- Posting and Balancing: Accurately post and balance all entries in assigned areas. Post to the correct accounts and insure that all ledgers are in balance.
- Other Duties: At times it may necessary to perform other duties outside of those mentioned above.
- Overtime: The job will often require overtime, nighttime and weekend work. Overtime is compensated with time off.
Requirements:Email CV to:
- Excellent knowledge of generally Accepted accounting Principles and Indonesian account principle in particular.
- Familiar popular accounting and ERP systems. We are running MYOB but would like to change
- Experience to handle process of AR/AP.
- Tax Planning: Excellent knowledge of Indonesian tax laws and regulations.
- Budgeting: Excellent knowledge of budgeting methodologies and reporting.
- Education: University degree in accounting or finance
- Willing to work overtime
- Fluent English and Indonesian, both written and spoken
- Minimum if 3 years experience in the same job
- Job in Balikpapan, Kalimantan
For registered JobStreet.com users, apply online or via sms by typing "JSA(spasi) APPLY(spasi) (JobCode)" and send to (9333)