Our company is a growing MNC, determined to provide clean energy to fuel the growth of one of the most rapidly expanding economies in the world and is challenging skilled, experienced and committed applicants to build a strong team, in bringing this clean, renewable energy to our communities.
Manage and provide hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum access to and implementation of technology services and resources.
1. Manage information technology and computer systems.
2. Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronicdata processing (EDP).
3. Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development.
4. Control the computer systems budgets and expenditures.
5. Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software Main Activities.
6. Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
Required skill(s): application implementation, network administration, hardware design, it helpdesk, System Administration.
Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
At least 9 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.