Our client in Manufacture and Contractor Oil and Gas Company is looking for:
IDR 7000000 - 13000000
- Will be fully responsible for all HR activities from manpower planning, recruitment & selection, training, compensation & benefits, employee relations, industrial relations, organization development, etc.
- Provide professional advice and able to implement in practice of company's regulations/policies & procedures in HR.
- Will keep & maintain good relations with government liaison & officials on behalf of the company.
- Implement Performance Appraisal, and Conduct & Behaviour Management to the BOD.
- Handle any internal affairs and conditions related to Industrial Relations in the company.
1. Male / Female, 30 - 40 years old
2. S1 , 5 years experience in HRD Management.
3. Experience working in Manufacture or any industry.
4. Experience in ALL aspects of HR including Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Organization Development, Setting up & developing HR policies & procedures, Industrial Relations, handling outsource employees, etc.
5. Good proven Leadership skills with good track records & Problem solver.
6. Experience in performance, conduct & behavior management.
7. Computer literate.
8. Communicative in English language.
9. Has good network with government institution personnel.
Interested & qualified applicants, send your CV (English) with Job Descriptions in details, HR achievements, Training Courses, HR Skills, Foto and CODE:HRSS to email@example.com Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for further action.