- Responsible for coordination, supervision, monitoring and control of architectural and interior design works, planning and organising site activities, scheduling and controlling on progress of work within the budget.
- Coordinate and monitor sub contractor's progress and to ensure work is completed according to drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedures within the timeline.
- Identify, evaluate and resolve problems on sites with effective sound solutions.
- Monitor and manage material usage and wastage on sites.
- To identify and prepare variations order for the project
- If you meet the qualification above, please kindly send your CV to us by Email to :
Requirements:For registered JobStreet.com users, to apply online or via sms
- Minimum Certificate/Diploma in Quantity Survey, Civil Engineering or Interior Design.
- 2 - 3 years relevant experience in Interior Fit-Out or relevant.
- Possess hands-on supervision, site coordination experience, site problem solving skills and ability to interpret drawings.
- Have good communication skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills, highly organised and have the ability for effective planning and supervision.
- Able to work independently, irregular hours and under tight deadline.
- Must possess own transport and willing to travel
Send to 9333
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview"