3.6.9. GROUP (Depot 3.6.9. & SAN LIU JIU Cuisine) is a Company Group in the food industry and chain restaurant specialize in Chinese Restaurant in Surabaya, Jakarta and Bali. To support our growth & business we are looking experience people to fill the following position:Responsibilities:
The General Manager job purpose is responsible and accountable for business development, monitor and forecast food & beverage revenues and expenses to ensure company goals are met on a monthly and yearly basis, develop annual food & beverage budget, as well as maintaining all front and back of the house F&B Operations in his area.
Jawa Timur - surabaya
- Responsible for the implementation of the Job Description and Standard Operational Procedure on each Department
- Set outlet KPIs and guide managers to achieve targets given in the various departments
- Responsible for all marketing plans and sales strategies
- Report to Board of Directors
- Team Management: Build, manage, motivate, train and develop the centre teams and their performance
- Monitoring performance to ensure adherence to all standards in service, sanitation, and productivity to ensure exceptional guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and control food and beverage inventories
- Monitor and control labor costs
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation levels
- Manage food preparation
- Develop and implement policies and procedures
- Ensure the quality levels of food and beverage products and maintain quality standards in production, service, facilities and guest satisfaction
Requirements:" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
- 35-45 Years Old
- Must have strong communication, organization, problem-solving and follow up skill
- Ability to organize multiple projects, manage and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably GM / Senior Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service especially Chinese Restaurant
- Experienced in Budget and Project Management
- Strong operational experience and track record of success in business operations and financial planning
- Knowledge of all operations aspects in F&B, including marketing plans, cash handling security procedures, budget planning, Human Resource regulations
- Mandarin will be an advantage