Sarihusada Generasi Mahardhika established in Yogyakarta under the name of NV Saridele on 1954 as initiative from UNICEF and Indonesian government to overcome malnutrition problem at that time. Sari Husada mission is "Nutrition for the Nation", and still continues to actualize its commitment to provide the best nutritional products at most affordable price for mothers and children in Indonesia until now. Sari Husada’s products are SGM Presinutri, Vitalac, Vitaplus, Lactamil and Gizikita. Since 2008, Sari Husada has joined Danone Group, a multinational food and beverage company which operates in four business cores: fresh dairy products (Danone Dairy), water (Danone Aqua), medical nutrition (Nutricia Medical Nutrition) and baby nutrition (Sarihusada Generasi Mahardhika & Nutricia).
- Male/Female, max. 28 years old.
- Must has min. S1 degree in Accounting
- Has min. 2 years experience in Auditor, preferably FMCG–multinational company, in the same position
- Has strong knowledge and experienced in Internal Audit Procedure and Risk Management.
- Willing to travel all branches in Indonesia
- Homebase : Yogyakarta
We will select applicants who is apply button below.
Only qualified applicants will be notified
Vacant position info
follow twitter @shkarir