Advertised: 16-1-12 | Closing Date: 15-2-12
Our client, one of the world's leading agricultural processors,currently is opering a vacant position for BRANCH MANAGER. The incumbent will be based in Kolaka, South East Sulawesi. He / She will be responsible to running on the branch office's comercial and logistic function.
- He / She will report to General Manager,
- Managing day to day commercial and logistic function of Branch Office,
- Supporting GM in the trading strategies,
- Monitoring Cocoa bean supply and procurement from location and region,
- Supporting in the develoopment of supplier base,
- Monitoring propertu security, warehouse operation and execution in terms to ensure safety working environment,
- Ensuring a good working relationship is maintained with the cocoa bean suppliers.
- Performance Management and colleagues development to achieve desired performance standards and business standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Economics or equivalent.
- Have at least 3 year(s) of working experience in agricultural commodity sector.
- Have an experience in leading and managing team.
- Have an experience to work in a functional reporting organization.
- Have good command of English (written and spoken).
- Able to operate computer (Ms . Office)
For registered JobStreet.com users, to apply online or via sms
Send to 9333
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
PT Sumberdaya Dian Mandiri
Komplek Harmoni Plaza Blok A No. 5-7 Jl. Suryapranoto 2, Jakarta Pusat 10130.