(Bandung, Surabaya, Pekanbaru)
- YOU are responsible to provide proper, safe, secure and qualified Sales-Marketing Offices and Logistic-Distribution Warehouses in designated Cities to meet the business plan and requirement.
- YOU are responsible to ensure Facility utilization continuity align with the government permit regulations, technical & maintenance strategy, safety & security requirements.
- YOU are responsible as contact person for one stop solution services of Facility Management requirement and services, including technical & maintenance services, budget provided and controlling to meet the business plan and requirement in the designated Cities.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering.
- At least 3 years professional experience in Building Engineering or Facilities Maintenance Operations, in phases of construction supervision projects and routine maintenance works.
- Possess knowledge and skill in facilities management, preferably in Maintenance or Property Management.
- Possess knowledge and skills in project management (construction).
- Possess knowledge of design and construction methods, building materials, national and international standard and regulations for design and construction.
- Possess knowledge and skill in risk management.
- English proficient (verbal and written).
- Computer Literate.
WHO WE ARE
PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies in Indonesia. In 2009, Sampoerna held an overall market share of 29.1% of the Indonesian cigarette market and retained the number one market share position. At the end of 2009, Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 28,300 people. As the inspiring local company, in May 2005 PT Philip Morris Indonesia, an affiliate of Philip Morris International, acquiring majority ownership of Sampoerna.
We invite you to apply to this great opportunity by sending your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Facility Engineer - (name of the city: Bandung/Surabaya/Pekanbaru) in the e-mail subject the latest at September 20, 2011
Only qualified candidates will be selected to the next stage of selection