As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 408,8 trillion today, and more than 25.000 employees spread among more than 1.370 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment and sharia' products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being apart of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Commercial Banking for the following position:
HUMAN CAPITAL DATA ANALYST
- In this position, you will be working for Human Capital Group and acting as a liaison with people across groups. In this course of work, you will be involved in:
- ·Providing strong analytical insights through manipulation of data, testing hypotheses and assumptions, and solving quantitative problems
- ·Partnering with consultants to help understand research objectives, design appropriate methodological plans, and develop suitable analytic strategies.
- ·Reduce complex analyses to simplified explanations through clear technical and analytical reports, presentations, and publications.
- ·Designing surveys, including sample design and questionnaire construction.
- ·Creating data systems, and providing direction to help streamline data production processes.
- ·Writing reports and creating presentations from quantitative and qualitative analysis
- ·Bringing data and analytical findings to life through PowerPoint® presentations
- ·A Degree in Human Resource Management, Quantity Survey, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- ·At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- ·Experience on full spectrum of HR functions
- ·Strong analytical ability and project management skills
- ·Strong in documentation, quality processes and project execution
- ·Proficient in MS Office applications especially MS –Excel
- ·Good English spoken and written skills
- ·Good interpersonal, communication, decision-making skills and a responsible attitude
- ·Team player
- ·Willingness to be challenged for special assignment on projects
- ·Not more than 35 years old
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "