A Jakarta based company, one of the sub company Radiant Group with more than 31 years of experience in providing services to Oil & gas industry, Geothermal project and in Banking Indonesia looking for :
(Jawa Timur - Cepu)
- Job Function :
- Assure that proper coating has been applied and is acceptable for intended field facility. Verify that required coating inspection methods are performed properly, including DFT, holiday testing, etc. Monitor mixing & application of coatings by contractor. Maintain daily log or diary of activities.
- Responsibility and Duties :
- Necessary to assure that the applied coating will protect facilities and equipment from corrosion for the life of the pipeline & related facilities.
- Provide an esthetic appearance to all facilities
- Required Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills, and Experiences: Extensive training and experience in coatings & coatings inspection, application methods, & testing.
- Previous training as a NACE coatings inspector is helpful.
- Knowledge of surface preparation methods & other requirements for obtaining desired performance from coatings.
- Ten years experience in coatings & coatings inspection.
- Overseas pipeline experience is helpful.
- Competent in PC skills relative to Microsoft Word, Excel, and e-mail systems
Please send your Application and latest CV with recent Photo as soon as possible to :
The latest application submit two weeks after published
For registered JobStreet.com users, to apply online or via sms
Send to 9333
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "