PT. Ganda Sawit Utama was established on October 20th, 2003 and act as a flagship to represent Ganda Group companies which mainly focus on palm oil agribusiness as its core business. The Group is expanding rapidly; therefore we are looking for qualified professional people to join our company at the following position :
Health, Safety, and Environmental Staff (HSE Staff)
Jakarta Raya, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Timur
- Develop, implementation and control of project safety plan.
- Identification and assessment of hazard on site.
- Doing Investigation and report on accidents , incidents and hazard on site.
- Develop health, safety and environmental compliance policy, procedures and benchmark with industry practices relating to plantation/milling industry.
- Ensuring the implementation of company RKL (Rencana Pengelolaan Lingkungan) and RPL ( Rencana pemantauan lingkungan) and preparing periodic RKL and RPL implementation report.
- Preparation of an action plan to get ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 accreditation.
- Male, max 35 years
- At least bachelor's degree in engineering (environmental/health/safety), others or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably senior staff specializing in engineering (environmental/health/safety or equivalent).
- Must have knowledge of applicable industrial HSE practices and regulations, and the ability to learn, implement and apply the company's HSE standards and practices.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to work on site (in Riau, West Borneo, East Borneo).
Please send application and CV
(max 200 kb) to :
PT. GANDA SAWIT UTAMA
Jl. M.H Thamrin No. 1, Menara BCA, Grand Indonesia Lt. 53, Suite 5302
Jakarta 10310, Indonesia
or email to :
Ensure to put your job title and area preference in subject of
For registered JobStreet.com users, to apply online or via sms
Send to 9333
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
PT Ganda Sawit Utama
Jl. Raya Pluit Selatan Blok S No. 8 I - J Jakarta Utara 14440.