CTI GROUP Worldwide Service, Inc.
Over 100,000 Crew Hired Globally
We are looking for the following positions, such as:
- This is basically a trainee position for future promotion within the deck department.
- He/she shall be introduced to the ships SEMS system as soon as practically possible.
- He/she reports to the Chief Officer.
- He/she will do all kind of deck work such as:
- Clean, rust scaling and paint of the vessel’s Hull, Decks, equipment, Masts and superstructure.
- Clean, rust scaling and paint of the various vessel’s inside / enclosed space.
- Clean, rust scaling and paint of the ships tanks.
- Work on the mooring decks during arrivals and departures.
- Bridge watches.
- Anchor watches.
- Assigned to work with the Carpenters.
- Garbage handling.
- Stand gangway watches when in port and at anchor.
- Tender crew duties.
- He/she will be extensively trained, and put to work with Safety, Fire and security equipment and matters as required.
- He/she shall keep his quarters clean and tidy at all times.
- Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and the SEMS, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Marine), Maritime Studies, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Shall be familiar with the ships infrastructure, but will mainly be dealing with matters within the Deck Department.
For registered JobStreet.com users, to apply online or via sms
Send to 9333
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
PT Cemerlang Tunggal Intikarsa (CTI Group Bali)
Jl. Tukad Jinah 2X-Renon Denpasar 80235