ISS is a world leader in Facility Services and is rated world is number 1 outsourcing company in Facility Services. ISS aspiration is to advance Integrated Facility Services in the world by leading the markets in 54 countries in Europe, Asia, Pacific, Latin America and North America. ISS Indonesia is the largest and the best Facility Services company in Indonesia offering world class services to the Hospitals, Commercial, Offices, School and Campus, Exhibition, Malls & Retails, Amusement Centers and Complexes in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Pekanbaru, Batam, Balikpapan, Semarang, Bali and Makassar. ISS also has been a reliable vendor to the Coal Mining and Energy Resources companies offering Integrated Facility Services at the remote areas. Currently we employ 53,000 people with 3,500 Supervisory positions and 350 Managers who are professionally trained, skillful and dedicated to serve our 3,000 B2B customers all over Indonesia. Our Management Team is a dynamic team, a team of customer mania, a team with principle of continuous improvement process and an enthusiastic team to carry on the value chains consistently. We call this a team of The ISS Way.
The Vision of ISS Indonesia is to become the most preferable Integrated Facility Services in Indonesia. We are now on the way to the realization of the Vision. This is proven by the massive organic growth year in and year out; high rate of customer retention rate, year in and year out; high rate of employee retention rate, year in and year out and healthy ROCE, year in and year out. In addition, ISS Indonesia is the World Champion and one of the best in Quality Leadership within the ISS World.
Due to our continuous rapid growth and development we are now seeking a professional to join our team and become a member of the our Dynamic Team as :
Surabaya (Jawa Timur)
- Male with Bachelor Degree from reputable university with excellent grades majoring in psychology, profession program will be preferred.
- Age around 28 – 33 years with Min. 2 – 4 years of experience in similar capacity in a reputable company, on site mass recruitment experience, sound knowledge of psychological test and HR administration will be an added advantage.
- Able to operate computer (MS Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Service oriented people, proven track on honesty and reliability with good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English (Preferable)
- Positive attitude, outgoing, energetic, responsible, self starter, fast learner and independent.
- Willing to work long hours in a high pressure working environment.
- Willing to assignment at Probolinggo or Lumajang, East Java.
Please submit a comprehensive resume, including current and expected salary details and a recent photograph to :PT. ISS INDONESIA
For registered JobStreet.com users, to apply online or via sms
Send to 9333
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "