We are an established Malaysian public listed company in the domestic and international Oil & Gas industry.We deliver innovative and cost effective marginal field development solutions to our prestigious Clients.
We are progressing towards an exciting and challenging future. We seek those who share our vision, passion and determination to go the distance with us.
GENERAL MANAGER – EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION for the Production Sharing Contract, Indonesia
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
Located in our office in Jakarta, Indonesia, the candidate will be responsible for managing the activities of our subsidiary for the Ujung Kulon PSC, M3nergy Gamma Sdn Bhd, during the exploration phase and be familiar with every aspects and elements of a PSC. The person will head and manage the multi disciplinary team of Geologists, Geophysicists, Petrophysicists, Petroleum Engineer, Drilling Engineers and Completion Engineers and give technical guidance to the team, building their technical competencies and giving technical direction. Manage the planning and implementation of the drilling work programme. The candidate in addition to providing technical oversight, will also be directly involved in the managing of the budgets and ensuring quality.
For the Ujung Kulon block the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Interfacing with the various Regulatory Bodies;
- Building and maintaining an Indonesia based exploration and reservoir management team;
- Have overall responsibility for all exploration activities and strategy, including day-to-day operations and ongoing strategic planning of the block;
- Responsible for all subsurface studies;
- Developing, managing and executing the work-plans and budget in a timely manner;
Preparing recommendations and documentation in support of drilling and evaluation programs;
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the following corporate activities:
- All subsurface feasibility reports for new business prospects;
- All subsurface studies pertaining to appraisal and development planning of Oil & Gas fields; and
- Leading a team for Data room evaluation including interpreting well and seismic data.
In addition, for the Jakarta office, the candidate will be responsible for:
- General Office Management;
- Ensuring that a culture to promote strong and effective team-work exists; and
- Providing leadership to the subsurface technical team.
The successful candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering, Geology, Geophysics or relevant discipline. A Doctorate degree would be an asset;
- At least 15 years post qualification experience in Oil and Gas exploration activities, especially offshore field development and exploration. Experience working in an Indonesian PSC environment would be beneficial;
- A strong command of the English language, with good oral and written communication skills;
- Strong leadership, management, planning and organizational skills to ensure that goals, schedules and deadlines are met;
- Proven ability to work in a team environment dealing with people from various disciplines to achieve goals and to identify and resolve problems;
- Thorough understanding of technical and commercial issues; and
- An ability to inspire and motivate a team of professionals.
If you meet the above job requirements, interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / via e-mail or alternatively please submit your resume with your current and expected salary and a recent photograph to:
Central Services Division
25th Floor, Wisma UOA II
21, Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Website : www.m3nergy.com