Advertised: 8-1-11 | Closing Date: 7-2-11
Styron, a leading global materials company with a unique portfolio of products that share feedstocks, operations, customers and end users, is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex and rubber and the largest global supplier of polystyrene and styrene-butadiene latex.
Our global reach and resources span a variety of disciplines, enabling Styron to serve a wide range of end markets, including automotive, consumer electronics, large and portable appliances, glazing and sheet paper and board coatings, packaging, tires and carpet backing.
Latex Run Plant Engineer
(Banten - MERAK)
Run Plant Engineer main responsibility is to run the plant safely and reliably to produce product within customer specification. To work with Improvement Engineer to evaluate plant performance, identify opportunity for improvement, making prioritization of improvement plan to be executed within budget boundaries, and execute improvement plan to deliver plant performance improvement in term of EHS, Quality, and Productivity.
Run Plant Engineer role and responsibilities are as follow but not limited to:
- To do production process optimization.
- Implement and improve operating discipline to improve plant EHS, quality, productivity, and reliability performance
- To serve as member of Improvement Equipment Reliability team to improve plant Reliability
- Implement Most Effective Technology to improve plant EHS, quality, productivity, and reliability performance
- To support plant troubleshooting in relation with process, technology, and equipment/instrumentation
- Act as project manager for capital and expense project.
- To support Improvement Engineer do comprehensive analysis and follow up to improve plant conversion cost
- To serve as LOPA (Layer of Protection Analysis) and LPP (Loss Prevention Principle) implementation team member or focal point.
- As Team leader for RCI/CAPA (Root Cause Investigation/Corrective Preventive Action) related to Product mix, Operating Discipline, and Production process.
- As team member of Process Control team to improve Process Control performance.
- As member of the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) team, together with the plant team to find out the root cause of plant down time due to equipment, process control, process, technology, and operating discipline.
- To assume responsibilities for supporting Quality Management System/ISO-9001:2000 related to the scope of work.
- As part of energy reduction team to continuously reduce energy intensity usage.
- To serve as back up Improvement Engineer in case of unavailability.
Work Relationship :
Run Plant Engineer required capability to work both independently and team work at the same level.
Key stake holder for Run Plant Engineer:
- Production Leader
- Global Improvement Leader
- Area (Pacific) Improvement Team
- Plant Improvement Engineer
- Quality Coordinator
- Reliability Engineer
- Technology Center
- Operation and logistic team
- Maintenance team
- Supply Chain
Education, skill, and competence
- Bachelor degree (Sarjana S1) in Chemical Engineering or in other Engineering (Physics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrument Engineering).
- Fresh graduated or experienced
- Be able to communicate in English both written and oral fluently
- Demonstrate capability of teamwork skills, handling of multiple task, work under pressure, detailed operating knowledge of plant facility, knowledge of EH&S requirements.
- Be able to fulfill Styron competency both Global and Functional
- Global Competency :
- Initiative, Innovation
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Market Focus
- Value Creation
- Respect for people
- Functional Competency :
- Responsible care
- Technical capabilities
- Information Technology
For registered JobStreet.com users, to apply online or via sms
Send to 9333
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
PT Styron Indonesia
Jl Jend Sudirman No.28 Wisma GKBI Suite 2001 LT.20 Tanah - Abang Jakarta Pusat 10210.