on 27-2-08 | ReAlerted: 5-3-08.
Application deadline on 4-4-08.
PT. Indo Muro Kencana is a member of STRAITS Resources has a gold mining project at Central Kalimantan is inviting skilled and highly committed person to join as a part of our team for following position.
(Kalimantan Tengah - Mt. Muro)
- Designs, provide drawings, labour, material and estimated costs for the company projects
- Monitors plant operational and provide feed back for improvement
- Coordinates with plant operation / maintenance for modification maintenance
- Provides input for preventative maintenance tasks
- Controls plant statutory inspection and certification
- Coordinates with outside contractors for project labouring
- Male / Female, with 30 – 45 years old
- Has good personality and mature
- Graduate Mechanical or Civil Engineering from a reputable university
- Minimum 7 years experience as a plant engineer
- Familiar with drawing software such as AutoCad, Visio etc
- Familiar with project planning scheduling such as Ms Project or Primavera
All applications will be treated confidentially. Please specify position name you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter or in your email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you meet our requirement, please apply directly to jobstreet website or send your updated CV, recent photograph, and certificates to below address.
Human Resources Department, PT. Indo Muro Kencana
Gedung PT. Pupuk Kaltim, 1st Floor
Jl. Pupuk Raya No. 54
Balikpapan – East Kalimantan 76114
Email : or
For registered JobStreet.com users, apply online or via sms by typing "JSA(spasi) APPLY(spasi) (ETTTTW)" and send to (9333)