Advertised: 23-8-06 | Closing Date: 22-9-06.
Infineon Technologies AG, Munich, Germany, offers semiconductor and system solutions for applications in the wired and wireless communications markets, for security systems and smartcards, for the automotive and industrial sectors, as well as memory products. Listed on DAX index of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and on the New York Stock Exchange, the company achieved sales of Euro 7.19 billion in fiscal year 2004 (ending September) with about 35.600 employees worldwide. Singapore is Infineon’s Asia Pacific headquarters and the region has about 8.000 employees in Research and Development centres, Product Design and Production facilities, and sales offices in 9 countries.
In pursuing the vision of developing semiconductor solutions that change the world, Infineon believes that people are the key. Our people bring technology to life.
Now in Batam, we are looking for :
(Riau - Batam)
- To improve yield, quality, cost for Saw & Die Attach operation. To lease with customer to resolve quality issues. Familiar with FMEA, DOE, SPC, GR SR and Statistical Technologies
If you are a highly motivated team player and a dynamic professional with a passion for excellence, you will discover your niche in our exciting and established organization. Please send your application within a weeks to:
- Candidate at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Good communication skill both written and spoken in English
- Computer literate
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the similiar position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batam
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
E-mail address : email@example.com
Visit us at : http://www.infineon.com
Email to Friends | Company Profile | View All Jobs |
Save This Job | Close